Friends of Padre relies on donations to fund the annual Billy Sandifer Big Shell Cleanup and our other charitable activities benefiting Padre Island. We couldn’t do this without the support and friendship of the following people and organizations.
- Leon McNinch Jr. and the Ruth Parr Sparks Foundation
- David Ainsworth Sr. and Ainsworth Trucking
- NPS PINS personnel
- H. E. B.
- Daniel Dain and the Corpus Christi Area Dominos Pizza Stores
- Team Industrial Service volunteers
- Gambler Specialties
- CCA Corpus Christi Chapter
- Citgo volunteers
- Saltwater Angler
- Stephen and Donna Gregory
- David Sikes and the Corpus Christi Caller Times
- Everett and Pam Johnson and Texas Saltwater Fishing Magazine
- Newsradio 1360 KKTX
- David Webb and Spoon’R Lures
- Smartshield Sunscreen
- Fishbite Fish’N Strips
- Padre Island Moon
- Ben Beaty
- NuStar Energy
- Coastal Bend Audubon Outdoor Club
- Security Services Federal Credit Union
- Graf Plumbing
- Michael Laskowski Sr. and Jr. of Trac-Work Inc. Railroad Maintenance of San Antonio for once again furnishing work gloves to volunteers.
The Friends of Padre organization works hard to provide funding and assistance to Padre Island. If you wish to assist our efforts, we would greatly appreciate your donations. Our sole mission is to conserve the natural beauty of Padre Island and its natural resources. Please click the donate button below to contribute. You will be directed to a paypal page in order to process your payment.